Focus is incredibly difficult. The ability to say no is an essential component of focus. There are six questions I asked myself after reading this article, and taken together each one has helped me improve my ability to say no and focus.
- Why is saying no so difficult?
- Why are boundaries and good fences important?
- Why should we pause 24 hours before saying yes?
- How can I say no without making enemies?
- How can simplicity prevent the conflict over saying no?
- Why should we develop good boundaries and confidently stick to them?